DrumKit 4.1 releasedWed, 29 August 2018
Version 4.1 was just released. This version fixes several bugs, and has improved error reporting.
DrumKit 4.0 releasedSat, 10 February 2018
Version 4.0 released. In this version, the application was largely rewritten. Among the new features:
- Drum sets are now completely editable. You can now design your own sound and visual packages.
- Added the mixer, which makes it easier to adjust the volume and panning for each sound.
- Added an additional sound package, the "Pearl Real Kit"
DrumKit 3.3 releasedFri, 29 September 2017
Version 3.3 of DrumKit has been released. Changes in this version:
- added import and export functionality to recordings
- layout improvements
- fixed drum layout issues
DrumKit 3.2 releasedFri, 22 September 2017
Version 3.2 of DrumKit has been released. Changes in this version:
- improved recording functionality. Now you can view and manage your recordings.
Official websiteSun, 17 September 2017
DrumKit now has an official website!
You can still find the old blog here, which will still be around until all the content is transferred.
DrumKit 3.1 releasedSat, 16 September 2017
Version 3.1 of DrumKit has been released. Changes in this version:
- basic recording functionality. Now you can record yourself and listen to the last recording.
- fixed drum animation bug
DrumKit 3 releasedFri, 08 September 2017
Version 3 of DrumKit has been released. Changes in this version:
- windows 10 support
- redesigned the user interface
- removed 'layouts' feature, which no longer makes sense
- now you can view the key bindings while playing the drums
Drumkit 2.3 source code released.Mon, 18 November 2013
DrumKit 2.3 has become open source! The source code has just been released on github.
You can find the repository here: https://github.com/chibicitiberiu/drumkit